Building a Simple + Sustainable Sales Plan
Start your 2016 off right !!
– Step by Step Simple Instructions –
Digital Presentation with a Sales Template + Tools to Execute
100 % Guaranteed – Doesn’t work for you – 100% Refund
Over 380 people have purchased this training with only 3 Refunds !
Use for Team Training – Sales Meetings – On-Boarding New Reps.
All tools included to execute as ONE or MANY.
In this 90 minute digital workshop I outline a sustainable and simple sales plan to help an individual or a team deliver sustainable results quickly and over time leveraging a simple process that works in large as well as smaller companies. Includes sales tools, a simple sales plan template scripting and formatting documents.
You can review and use as many times as you like and at your leisure.
I identify and breakdown into simple components a selling plan by defining the structure, identifying the tools, outline how to use a simple sales plan template as well as key tactics to improve sales results.
- Sales Audit– Identify and focus on key prospects and customers
- A Qualification Funnel – To provide accurate Account and Prospect Ranking
- Sales Pipeline Development using a simple sales plan template
- Word and Script Development – The appropriate words to accounts/prospects along a structured selling pipeline
- Building a CRM with sales plan template. (Customer Relationship Management Tool)
- Selling tools and specific strategies (cold calls, voice mail, etc.)
- Objection and Questioning
- Additional Resources
What you will receive:
- A sales plan that you can implement immediately
- How you can build or repair an existing foundation
- Tools to better manage activities and define next steps
- Works for One or for a team
- See account/prospects “stucks” and take corrective action
- Ability to identify areas of future skills improvement
- A simple sales plan template
- How to build an effective Elevator statement and Value Proposition
- Scripting and Structure Outline and sample scripts
- Spreadsheets Account Management for Importing into a CRM
- Spreadsheet for weekly metrics reporting and management
- 50 Probing Outline with open ended questions
- Pipeline and Ranking outline
- Note outline of the presentation