Where’s your PLAN?
Building a Simple + Sustainable Sales Plan
Tuesday – July 22nd 10:00am CST
Comprehensive Sales Development 90 minute WEBINAR
Includes the Digital Presentation with
the tools you can review and use as many times as you like and at your leisure.
In this 90 minute WEB presentation Bob Davis will outline a sustainable and simple sales plan to help an individual or a team deliver sustainable results quickly and over time leveraging a simple process that works in large as well as smaller companies. Includes sales tools, scripting and formatting documents.
Davis will identify and breakdown into simple components a selling process by defining the structure, identifying the tools and key strategies to improve sales results.
We will look at:
- Sales Audit– Identify and focus on key prospects and customers
- A Qualification Funnel – To provide accurate Account and Prospect Ranking
- Sales Pipeline Development
- Word and Script Development – The appropriate words to accounts/prospects along a structured selling pipeline
- Building a CRM. (Customer Relationship Management Tool)
- Selling tools and specific strategies (cold calls, voice mail, etc.)
- Objection and Questioning
- Additional Resources
- Q&A Period
What you will receive:
- A structure that you can implement immediately
- How you can build or repair an existing foundation
- Tools to better manage activities and define next steps
- Works for One or for a team
- See account/prospects “stucks” and take corrective action
- Ability to identify areas of future skills improvement
- Question Library
- Pipeline and Ranking outline
- Building an effective Elevator statement and Value Proposition
• Account Master Template
• 50 Probing Questions
• Creating an Elevator Statement
• Rating and Pipeline Guidelines
• Call Scripting Guidelines and Structure
• Objection Handling Scripts and Structure
• Weekly Management Account/Prospect Template
• Copy of full Presentation
100 % Guaranteed – Doesn’t work for you – 100% Refund
Seating is limited.